Students who meet all of the following eligibility requirements can submit their MCAT scores to be evaluated for a purchase price refund as part of the Sketchy MCAT Score Guarantee. You must have:
1. Double-check that you’ve reached the end of your Sketchy subscription access term.
2. Make sure that you’ve completed the Sketchy MCAT Prep Essentials program in accordance with the criteria below, completing all the following work by your test date, and at least 50% of it done not less than two weeks before your test date:
3. Be ready to provide a record of BOTH a proctored “prior MCAT score” taken before purchasing Sketchy as well as a proctored “post-Sketchy MCAT score” taken after step #2 above was completed.
4. Once you have confirmed and collected all of the above, send an email to [email protected] no later than 60 days after your subscription expires, and you will be sent back a secure form to upload your documents by one of our Sketchy MCAT Score Guarantee team members.
5. Scores will be evaluated by Sketchy as follows:
6. If all of the above is found to be true and accurate, you will be refunded your purchase price* to your original form of payment.
Have questions? Feel free to email us any time at [email protected];